Thursday, 15 November 2012

Project 333 Update

I can’t believe we’re half way through this round of project 333. I’m still sticking to it, but I will admit that I kind of cheated on it twice. Granted, once was with a penguin costume on Halloween. I didn’t include it because really, how often does a grown person need to dress as a penguin? Secondly, I’ve also added a sweater and a long sleeve top to my work clothes that I’m not counting.
A few other changes that I have made are swapping out my striped scarf for another tank top, buying a new pair of tights to replace the ones I originally included that had worn out and swapping one of my pairs of jeans for a pair with a better fit.
Other than that I have been sticking to the items that I listed here. It’s been pretty easy, but a part of me wishes that I had packed up the other clothes in my closet like Courtney Carver suggests. I’ll probably be doing that next year once I’m in the tiny house. That way there is only what I’m consistently wearing taking up space in what will be a drastically smaller closet.
How is everyone else’s P333 experience going?

No comments:

Post a Comment