Monday, 8 October 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well it's Thanksgiving up here in the great white north (it's not so much white right now as a breathtaking array of greens, oranges and yellows) and I have a lot to be thankful for. My family and I are healthy, the critters are happy, the garden is still thriving, the tiny house savings are slowly growing and project 333 is going well (more on that tomorrow).
We're having our family dinner tonight, a rare occurrence that I love, and some of the veggies even came from our garden. Speaking of which, check out my carrots below! We planted them late so they're just little but they are adorable and so tasty!
I'll leave you with just a little reminder to take time today (and everyday) to step back and realize that life is good and you have enough. Happiness is all around you.
Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment